PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
How does everis collect personal information?
everis collects website user and visitor information at different points in time:
- When the user or visitor fills the “contact us” form, with his/her name, E-mail address and telephone number.
- When the user or visitor fills any other electronic form included in this website.
- When the user or visitor interested in working for any of the everis Group companies sends everis an E-mail through the section “Join Us”, and submits his/her résumé.
- When the user or visitor communicates with everis by sending an E-mail message with any other purpose.
- During website navigation by registering the user / visitor IP address.
What is personal information used for?
Data Collection Forms
The personal information (including, without limit, your name, position, electronic mail address, phone number, country) provided to everis by way of the data collection Forms (including, but not limited, to the “Contact us” form) shall be included in the databases of everis. This shall be done in order to respond to your inquiry, to take care of your request, to send you our newsletter or to any other purpose indicated in the corresponding electronic form and to compile statistics.
The use of the electronic forms is voluntary. However, fields identified as mandatory on the electronic forms are necessary and obligatory for processing the user request. Filling out the remaining fields is optional. Should the user refuse to provide the information required by obligatory fields, everis shall not process said request.
The Sending of Electronic Mail (via the “Join Us” Section)
The personal information provided by the user or visitor using this section shall be included in the files and data bases of everis in order to include it in present and/or future selection processes of the everis Group of companies, execute the hiring process for the selected applicant (where applicable), compile statistics and send information to the applicant about everis Group activities, services and employment offers that could be of interest to said applicant. To this end, everis shall forward the personal information provided to other everis Group organizations that could be interested in the applicant’s profile.
The Sending of Electronic Mail
In general, personal information (including, without limit, your electronic mail address) that is provided to the everis by website users or visitors who send electronic mail shall be included in a file property and responsibility of everis. This shall be done in order to respond to your request and to compile statistics.
From the time the users gain access to our website, their Internet address could remain registered on our machines as LOG files (records). As a result, the users leave evidence of the IP address that was assigned to them by their internet access supplier. This means that each request, consultation, visit or call to one of the website elements could remain registered. Even so, the LOG files are anonymous (meaning they do not identify the full name of the user) and are solely used for internal purposes such as the compilation of statistics used to follow-up on website access control.
Personal information that is provided to the Company by website users or visitors who fill the data collection forms or who send electronic mail for any purpose may be used to forward commercial or promotional information on everis Group companies using any media whatsoever, including electronic mail. Such information could include, but not be limited to, offers, news, events, newsletters, surveys and information related to consulting services and products. Also, the user or visitor who sends us his/her résumé could also receive information regarding vacancies, job positions and employment on everis Group of companies. Even so, said consent can be revoked. If you not desire your information to be used for the purpose indicated herein, please go to the “How do I revoke my consent and How do I exercise my access, correction, cancellation and opposition rights“ section of this Policy.
Communication and transfer of data
How do I update my personal information?
The user hereby declares that he is over 18 years of age and that the personal information provided to everis using this website – by way of completing corresponding forms or having sent an electronic mail message – is truthful, correct, updated and complete. The user is responsible for communicating in writing any modification or updating of said information by sending a letter to everis Spain S.L.U., Avenida de Manoteras 52, 28050 Madrid. Said letter must indicate the following reference: “ARCO (LOPD) Rights Request” and be addressed to the “…”.
What will happen if I provide everis with data of third parties?
At what point will I have given my consent to everis to process my information?
How do I revoke my consent and how do I exercise my access, correction, cancellation and opposition rights
everis hereby reminds all users of the possibility of revoking the consent given for the processing of his personal data and of exercising their access, correction, cancellation and opposition rights by sending a letter, along with a photocopy of their National Identity Document or its equivalent, either to everis Spain S.L.U.. … Department, Avenida de Manoteras 52, 28050 Madrid and indicating the following reference: “ARCO (LOPD) Rights Request” or to the corresponding everis Group company. If you require more information on the identity and addresses of the companies making up the everis Group, please go to our “everis Worldwide” sub-section of the “About everis” section on the website www.everis.com.
Cookies are files which automatically gather information regarding your preferences when visiting a website in order to recognize you as a user, customize your experience and website use, and keep a record of website users. In these cases, cookies are saved on your hard drive until they expire or are deleted.
Cookies can be categorized as “third party cookies” (set by a third party distinct from the one that operates the site) or as “first party cookies” (set by the party that operates the site), as well as “session cookies” (cookies that are automatically deleted when de user close his browser) or “persistent cookies” (cookies that remain stored in the user´s terminal device until they reach a defined expiration date).
In addition to the cookies strictly necessary for the proper use of the website and the provision of services offered, this website uses third party Analytics cookies, to obtain data on the number of website users, including details of the referring website and the total number of times a user has used the website in order to facilitate navigation and proceed to recording the number of website users, for purely statistical purposes. This website also uses third and first party Preference and Customization cookies which allow the user to access the service with some predefined features.
The Analytics cookies used on this site are:
- Google Analytics cookies: Third party analytic cookies set by Google Inc. to obtain data on the number of website users, including details of the referring website and the total number of times a user has used the website and proceed to recording the number of website users, for purely statistical purposes. For more information:
The Preference and Customization cookies used on this site are:
- Youtube Cookies: Cookies related to the YouTube video service. These Third party cookies are set by Google Inc. and are needed to play back the multimedia and video content shown in this website and collects information about the videos you view on our site. These cookies also allow to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on. For more information:
- cg_cookie_accepted: First party customization cookie to allow us to record if a user has accepted the use of the cookies on our site.
In any case, given the website may be used without cookies, you can easily block and delete cookies installed on your computer. The procedures for blocking and removing cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another and, consequently, you must check the instructions provided by the Internet browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Settings. For more information, you can refer to Microsoft supportor the browser’s Help function.
• Safari: Preferences – Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple support or the browser’s Help function.
• Firefox: Tools – Options – Privacy – History – Custom Settings. For more information, you can refer to Mozilla support or the browser’s Help function.
• Chrome: Settings – Show Advanced Options – Privacy – Content Settings. For more information, you can refer to Google support or the browser’s Help function.
Most browsers allow you to configure cookie alerts or block them automatically. If you block cookies you can continue using the website, although some features may not be available.